Tuesday 16 July 2013

Signing Off..

Well Guys, I don't know where the last few months have gone at all! The best things in life always go so quickly I guess, but it's all over now.. And I have had an amazing time! I would recommend all of it to anyone..

  • Going to a third world country to experience their healthcare system
  • Using Work the World as a company, they are truly amazing, they sort everything for you and the staff in the Dar house were the best and nicest people I think I have ever met, they really did go above and beyond! I can't speak highly enough of them!
  • Tanzania as a country is awesome, even if you're just travelling there is so much to see and to do, you could easily spend a month and more just going around as it is a huge country
If you ever get the chance to do any of the above, just do it! You never know what you might find, who you will meet and what's in store for you. I thought I had a pretty good idea of what to expect, but at the end of the day I didn't really and I had some of the best experiences of my life and meet some of the lovliest people I think I ever will.

Thanks to everyone who has been following me, I hope it hasn't been too much of a bore and I've managed to keep you all a little interested in my goings on. If you do want to know anything more or have any questions then drop me a line and I'll be happy to help.. Whether its about the hospital, Work the World, Tanzania (or Kenya) or anything related!

Cheers everyone! :)

Kwaheri!

No comments:

Post a Comment